This is just a short and sweet post to say how EXCITED I am about focusing on what the future has in store. I always have felt a connection to the future, as well as a nostalgic connection to the past. Lately, I've been feeling very future-focused, which is great.
We are having another baby in April (!), I am taking the GRE in 2 weeks to apply to another grad school program, and I am building a business - all great things that are life goals as well. I find that instead of dreaming, I should be doing, and while it is less certain than just being still, it is also more stimulating and rewarding.
What does your future have in store for you? I'd love to hear it! And I'll continue to update you on my future as it becomes my present; I promise. Because as fun as it is to live in the past or dream in the future, the MOST IMPORTANT is to be present with those you love and who make you laugh. Laughter in the present is the best medicine. :)
We are having another baby in April (!), I am taking the GRE in 2 weeks to apply to another grad school program, and I am building a business - all great things that are life goals as well. I find that instead of dreaming, I should be doing, and while it is less certain than just being still, it is also more stimulating and rewarding.
What does your future have in store for you? I'd love to hear it! And I'll continue to update you on my future as it becomes my present; I promise. Because as fun as it is to live in the past or dream in the future, the MOST IMPORTANT is to be present with those you love and who make you laugh. Laughter in the present is the best medicine. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment