Saturday, January 15, 2011

Quick Update

Gosh I am behind on my blog posts!  The school portion ended last night at Target.  Most of my classmates/friends are en route to Minnesota.  I checked in to the Leela Palace where I'm staying for the next two weeks for work.  Overall, the class was a ridiculous amount of information, insight, knowledge, perspective, and examples of why it is imperative to think globally.  We need global mindsets as we enter the next 10, 20, 30 years of work. I met with so many amazing people!  A quick recap.  We visited with 21 companies/government entities.  We did the following visits:

Delhi:
  • Nasscomm
  • Delhi Metro
  • Gaboli
  • Environment Secretary
  • Bharti Walmart
  • Chintan
  • Department of Technology
  • United Health Group
  • Ameriprise
Bangalore
  • Cisco
  • Lenovo
  • Mu Sigma
  • Infosys
  • RSP Architects
  • Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital
  • Assetz
  • Sony
  • Madura Retail
  • Mindtree
  • Teamlease
  • Target
I can't wait to tell you about Dr. Shetty and the hospital he started.  It's a crazy vision for an optimistic, idealistic, visionary and impactful man.  I will write about that soon.  For now, off to bed, but thanks for keeping up on my trip!


Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment