Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I believe...

There's a section in every Glamour where a notable woman writes 5 things she believes.  They can be anything, big or small, substantial or trivial.  Some women write about politics; others write about lipstick.  I've always wanted to write "my 5", and here they are:


I believe...
  • In investing in expensive bedding. You spend a third of your life there, right? (or in my case closer to half)
  • That differences in people DO matter... in a really good way.
  • That more than half of good ideas are born while washing your hair or trying to fall asleep at night.
  • That you should practice a presentation out loud before giving it (in front of the mirror, to your husband, in your car, etc.)
  • That when you love people, you should TELL THEM.
What are YOUR 5?

1 comment:

  1. I love this, Al! Maybe I'll trade you my answers at our next girl's night? :)

    ReplyDelete