Say it ain't so - we're starting a blog! And by "we", I really mean "me". Jake's thoughts will come through this blog in various ways, but probably not by him typing into the computer. It will most likely be me writing about our conversations or giving him credit for ideas I write about. Maybe one day it will be a family blog. For now, it's just me, Allison, recapping my thoughts, in hopes of updating you on our lives and our world, and hopefully adding a bit of entertainment along the way.
We lead a busy life, with lots of activity, so I imagine finding time to blog will not be an easy task! But that is also exactly why I'm starting this. At Christmas, Jake searched for a journal to give me. He noticed that I used to write a lot, but hardly write anymore. It was such a touching gesture. I agree that I haven't found time to write down my thoughts as often as I used to, nor as often as I'd like. So perhaps this blog will serve as a journal in some ways. I would imagine when we have kids, I'll want to post pictures of them for family and friends to keep up, and in the meantime it'd be great to have some practice blogging, to establish myself in the blogosphere.
What does being established online look like? More to come on that, and your comments and ideas are appreciated. For now, thank you for the warm welcome. It means the world to me.
nice work! LOVE that you are trying to establish yourself in the blogosphere (that TOTALLY made me smile) Looking forward to your updates :)
ReplyDeleteA blog you say? I love it. Maybe I'll try it some day. You have just as many pictures of Calli as Jake on your blog. Just an observation. You know I really love you guys (Calli too).
ReplyDelete